Why do you want to be a vet?


When I was a child, I always dream to be a Vet, because since I can remember I always loved animals, and I always have dogs and cats and other species in the family. 

The other option I had was to be a Marine Biologist because I love the sea, which is my favorite place in all the world. Also, I wanted to have an aquarium, dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitation and liberation of marine life, so that species that are in danger have where they can be taken care of and ofter returning to their home, the sea.
Resultado de imagen para biologo marino

I decide to be a Vet because my lifestyle revolves around animals and being a vegetarian and animalist, I also decided because I get along much better with animals than with people, I have a certain rejection towards the human being and I think if I can make a change, I will, at least the animals will have someone to fight for them.

My university experience so far has been very beautiful and full of knowledge, I have learned a lot by volunteering at the small animal clinic, and also as a volunteer at the 4A dog shelter, I have known people, and made friends, I also liked because I have daily contact with farm animals such as cows, sheep, goats, chickens, pigs among others.


I am still not completely sure what I would like to work on, but if I would like to live in the south of Chile, in the countryside with farm animals and exercise there, I would also like to work in nature reserves in Africa and attend to all kinds of animals. wild. On the other hand, I would also like to work in organizations that defend the rights of animals like Peta.Resultado de imagen para peta animal    Resultado de imagen para veterinarios en africa

Comentarios