It's me Jesu


My name is Maria Jesus Iturriaga, I was born in Santiago,Chile to nineteen years ago. When i was five years old me and my family moved to La Serena. In that place i studied in Colegio Sagrados Corazones.

I now live in Santiago again, because i'm studying Veterinary Medicine, in Universidad de Chile. My parents are living in La Serena with my three dogs, Filipo, Martina and Felicity, and my cat Mateo, i miss them so much, but  we talk every day on the phone and videocalls. Also my boyfriend Cristian lives there, we have been togheter for four years and half , he is a good partner and friend.










I like spend time with my friends, go to the beach with my dogs, play rugby with my team Las Panteras, diving in Playa Blanca, eat sushi a lot of sushi but vegetarian sushi because i'm vegetarian, go to the cinema, spend the sundays with my mom and see series in Netflix, go out on a dates with Cristian. And now in Santiago i like visit to my grandma and my uncles, eat lunch with them, go  shopping, and cooking.

  






Comentarios