My Life’s Main Events

March 2006

My first day in school, that day was the most happy day of my childhood because i started a new life with new friends in La Serena
















June 2006

When my parents took me to the dogs’home to adopted my first dog, and i chose my dog Martina who is still with us



















August 2007

Me and my parents traveled to Orlando, Florida, and we visited Disneyland and Universal Studios, the most magic experience ir my life


















February 2007

I found my dog Filipo in the beach, he was ill-fed and full of fleas, today is a happy and healthy dog





















February 2017

For the first time i dice in the ocean, i took a scuba dive classes in Playa Blanca,Tongoy, i saw a lot of kinds of animals, it was amazing

December 2017

The prom party, that was an incredible night, with my schoolmate and my family, we danced all the time to take off our shoes



















March 2019

My first tattoo, i wasn’t nervous, in fact i enjoy the pain


Comentarios

  1. OMG! Disney is a magical place... Diving is very entertaining and cool
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario